Essential Mama Baby has awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award. I am over the moon! Fly over to over to Essential Mama Baby where she aims to “… connect to other moms and to talk about the best experience of all: Motherhood. Essential Mama Baby is more than a name, mind is more than a blog, it is from one mother to another.”
The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
Here we go – seven things about myself that you might not know already.*
- I can eat a whole slab of chocolate by myself. In one afternoon. And not vomit. At all.
- If I am teaching one student before recess, my stomach (not me) will launch into its own mini-operetta. Without fail. I don’t even get embarrassed by it anymore…but I think my poor students do. My stomach is actually quite talented on some days.
- I never started out at a teacher. I wonder if I will end up being a teacher.
- My new neighbours look at me strangely. Either they can smell my cooking, or they have heard me sing.
- I have written my final blog post in my head a number of times because I crumple at the thought of fitting it all in.
- I hate getting dressed in the morning. I would be a far better teacher if I could inspire kids while wearing my good old granny pyjamas and slippers in the classroom.
- Once a week my sister and I do kickboxing training with a pro kickboxer in a makeshift gym above his car mechanic workshop. [ Don’t shudder mom… we know] The first time I did this I vomited on the way home. In my next life, I hope my creator will get it right and allow me to vomit when I consume the chocolate but ensure I can exercise happily all afternoon.
I am passing on this award to the following blogs (in alphabetical order) Maybe you would like to visit them too:
- Creating Lifelong Learners
- Dallas Single Mom
- Elementary, My Dear, Or Far From It
- Enjoy and Embrace Learning
- Fly on the Classroom Wall
- Life in Special Education
- Lisa’s Lingo
- Sharpest Pencil
- Teaching With TLC
- Nina’s Arena
- Organized Chaos
- Planet Weidknecht
- Teachers at Risk
- Urban Mum
* Husband is totally horrified that I have admitted these things about myself. Let me know what you think.