– I used to look at myself in the mirror and see my mother and it used to scare me, but now it makes me proud.
– Apparently, if you survive the sale of your house, the move will be a breeze. I know this from my knowledgeable friend Robyn – and she does all her research properly. If Robyn says it, then it is true. This week WILL be a breeze.
– Living far away from family sucks. Big time.
– When packing up your home, it is good to keep out two wine glasses to help you cope with the move. This beats drinking expensive port from the bottle because you have packed the glasses.
– Husband has proved that he CAN pick me up and carry me over the threshold. I hope that come Thursday, he will do it without the exaggerated grunting and pain.
– Packing up your house and wiping out the cupboards feels like you are wiping up the memories. Moving house can make you excited and really sad at the same time. Drinking good red wine (or any wine for that matter) helps you deal with the distance and journey between these two emotions.
– Junior Son has informed me that I am now allowed to sing. He still thinks I am a terrible singer, but he has told me that he now knows that I am, “… just always going to sing,” and so he has decided that he, “Might as well go get used to it.” I’ve always said he was a big thinker.
Is there something that you think you know? Tell me – I would love to know!