This week, I am in linking to Not So Silent Mommy’s Five. Here are the Five Things I Leaned This Week:
- Life loves throwing curveballs and I wish that just sometimes Life would “throw” and miss.
- No matter how many times some people actually ASK for your advice and agree with what you say – they will never hear you.
- The washing basket is never empty. (I should have known this one by now. Why do I always expect something different?)
- Some food is NOT nourishing for the soul, but definitely nourishes the size of my thighs. (Yeah…should have known this one too.)
- No matter how much I try to convince them that they are wrong, my children still think I was not born to sing. It hurts me when they block their ears and lean over in pain when I launch into song. I will not surrender.
What have you learned this week? Tell me…I would love to know.